Hubby's Conference in Mount Hermon

Hey all, not many HPOW's this month, we are busy little travelers. I was privileged to go to my hubby's conference through CMDA. It's a conference put on annually for Doctors and their spouses. They had workshop for all the docs but they had some for wives as well. It was a great weekend with an added surprise we wouldn't know for a few weeks ;)

Visiting the ocean on the way to Mount Hermon

My silly hubby during a fun little hike

Hello

Pretty hike we took

Mount Hermon

Mount Hermon

Love this goofy man!

All set for zip lining

Looking on at other peeps

That's me, it's kinda a rush at first

Tim's turn

A little scared of the rickety rope bridge

Slow and steady...

Us on the rickety bridge, we made it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone