Nursery Ideas :)

Hey Everyone,

So, I know we're only 19 weeks but I have been exploring ideas for a nursery, what first time mom wouldn't ;). Anyway, as you all know, we are choosing to let this little one tell us if he/she is a boy or girl when baby welcomes us in about 4 months :) That being said, I'm a little too picky to do a neutral room. I think neutral in general looks boyish and if we have a girl I want it to be girly enough. I know I'm high maintenance :/.

On the flip side, I'm very excited about what I have found, thus far and this could change, I'm liking jungle for either or. For the boy set, I've found wonderful coordinating fabrics at Walmart no less, so that set I can pretty much make on my own and I will journal that journey for you all to see. For a girl, I have found a set for a really low price that I will purchase and possibly keep for the next baby or return it if we have a boy  :)

Girl

Boy

I so wish I could find fabrics for a girl because I would love to make them both but I have searched and searched to no avail. Unfortunately, I'm just not creative enough or an experienced seamstress to do my own blanket with appliques for a girl that I know I would be happy with. I do plan to make reversible fabric bins for under the changing table, as well as burp cloths, receiving blankets and many other baby patterns I've found online  :) Stay tuned to see the progress, that is all for now, until next time ;).

Comments

Love them both! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what you do!
What a great idea to plan for either gender so that you don't have to do a neutral nursery. I look forward to seeing your creations! You can't go wrong with animals. So cute... and kids really enjoy recognizing the animals as they get older and learn their names. I did Micah's room in jungle animals, and I still love it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone