38 weeks and Maternity Pictures

Hello Everybody,

So I totally put off maternity pictures because I don't consider myself particularly cute right now, but after a discussion with my mom, thanks mom, I decided to go ahead and get them done. They turned out soo cute and I'm very happy with them.

I'm officially on maternity leave from work, woo hoo! Now all I need to do is relax and focus on the fact that baby Jacks will be here very soon. I'm uncomfortable but I'm 38 weeks pregnant and expected it so it's not really bothering me. Sleeping through the night is a thing of the past, which is good because babies don't sleep through the night, right? ;) Heartburn has actually gotten worse, even though baby dropped 3 weeks ago. Braxton Hicks contractions come and go with no real pattern. For now, just waiting. Working on some last minute baby sewing projects. Until next time ;).












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone