5 Months




Sitting in the pool with Daddy


 So, yes I know I'm always behind on this blog but this time I have a legitimate reason. We did a back up on our PC so I was only able to get on a small laptop devoid of pictures and all my favorites. Therefore, I wasn't able to post, ugh. Oh well, onto the main topic, our baby girl, can't believe it's been 5 months. 

It just doesn't seem possible. I always heard the saying as a mom, "the days are long but the years go by quickly." Thus far that isn't true for me. My days and months seem so short. I wish I could slow down time. Two more weeks from today and my baby is half a year. It happens so incredibly fast. I am trying to drink in every moment with her.

So, about 4 days before she turned 5 months daddy felt a tooth bud and as of now we're still waiting on it. Poor baby has been touchy and relatively fussy so hopefully it will cut soon. She has started to reach for items. Life is all about gnawing. Everything that touches her hands goes in her mouth. Most of all, she is our smiley baby with lots of laughter. Finally, Maggie has been sleeping better in her crib. Yay! She still doesn't sleep the 9 hours she was sleeping in the basinette but she sleeps 6 or so which is nice! We bought her a highchair recently, getting ready for her introduction to solids in a few weeks. She can't crawl yet but she is able to kick her way up the crib and spin completely around on her floor gym. I can tell she is on the cusp of a lot of milestones and I'm excited and saddened at how fast she is growing and changing. I love our baby girl with all my heart and praise God for her daily! That's it for now!

Laughing in my bumbo

She likes the water

Hehe

Hanging Papa

Nana and Papa came for dinner

Cutie Pie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone