7 Months!


Hi Everybody,

So our Maggie girl is 7 months and 5 days, hehe. She's getting so big. She's changing more and more each day.  Let's see, where to start. As most of you know, I think, we started her on solid foods last month at 6 months. Well, it's a month later and she still doesn't like solid food. She much prefers food from me. Oddly enough, I think she has a really sensitive gag reflex. Feeding her either makes her gag and vomit or she spits it back out. (Which she is getting really good at I might add.)  Yesterday I actually tried, feeding her with my finger instead of a spoon and not pureeing the food and wouldn't you know she actually ate some of it. Go figure, she's got a mind of her own, little sweetie! Three days before she turned 7 months she finally cut that first tooth! No more mindlessly putting your finger in there to let her gnaw, she'll get ya! 

Everybody said when she was born she would lose the red hair she was born with, not so far, she's getting more and more hair now and it's still red. So, we'll just have to wait and see. She sits up by herself quite well now. And most recently she has learned to roll from her back to her belly and is getting more efficient as the days go by. She also can now stand leaning against the coffee table and doesn't fall. 

Her screaming now has a nice interlude with da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da. Tim tries to get her to say ma-ma-ma-ma but she only wants to say da-da-da.  It doesn't bother me. I love hearing her sweet little voice.  She's quite the little chatter box, wonder where she gets that, Tim maybe? ;) We are so blessed by her and I thank God daily for her. She's such an easy baby. Love our little girl so much.

Cutie

She loves her daddy

Such a curious and cute face

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone