Garden and coverlet update

Will update as my little garden gets go
Hey all, got tomatoes transplanted into my garden today. 3 of the 5 should do well. The other two Eli got a hold of them and threw them on the ground out of their cups so we'll see if they survive. I planted zuchinis as well in bags this year are of it will work and take up less space in my raised bed. I will start hardening off my peppers tomorrow. 

Eli dumping out mommys plants. Oops. 



I will update as my little garden gets going. I've also done okay with my crochet squares. Got a little off schedule since I lost my hook for a day then was just too exhausted from kiddos not letting me sleep. But here they are finished the yellow flowers now working on the blue. One color down. Three to go. Stayed tuned. Goodnight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone