My First 90 Day Challenge

Hey all,

I'm still chugging along in my business with it Works! One of the important aspects of this business is trying the products for myself and finding some that I like and want to share with others. I'm doing my first 90 day challenge! I adore my babies I do. They have left their mark on me. I didn't get any stretch marks with Maggie until 36 weeks and then they popped up on my lower belly.

Then I carried Eli and Henry super low and different both times and got all new stretch marks with both of their pregnancies. Here is the aftermath of my beautiful babies:

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

I've seen so many before and afters of our stretch mark cream I'm so excited to see how this works. I've been using it for the last 4 days and already I'm noticing my marks are lighter and my skin is softer. I'm going to be updating at a month and I can't wait for what happens! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone