Homemade Wheat Thins

Way behind in the blog department, however, I have been kind of keeping up with HPOW's I just haven't posted them. Therefore, I'm back dating these to the date I actually did them. This week, I attempted wheat thins.


Ingredients



The dough all ready to be rolled out
Waiting for the oven


All Done, they look similar huh?



Okay, so this recipe was fairly simple. The crackers tasted very similar to wheat thins. I do think you have to be precise when baking crackers. Supposedly these were supposed to be done in about 6 minutes. I had to back mine for about 9. Now that could be because my stove is sub par or some other variable like the thickness of the crackers themselves. Either way, at least I know they are possible and maybe I'll try again and get an even better result. Practice makes better right? Until next time ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone