Latest Craftyness


Well, if you follow me at all you know I haven't done any of my promised projects, they may be a little clustered but I will do them so hang with me. However, I have been working on two different craft projects..The first one is a scarf I made  for my mom, I found this pattern online. Here is the finished product.


  

 Alright so you all know that I'm trying to learn to sew well, I've recently taken a some sewing lessons from my mom and the past four weeks made this :

I don't know if you can tell but they are little monkeys, these are my monkey pj pants. I made them :) They definitely have some beginner looks to them, however; my seams are heck of a lot straighter than my previous projects, yay! I do say that next time I'll make size small, these are medium and lets just say they will definitely fit if I'm blessed with a baby belly sometime this year, lots of room, ha! 
Okay, well please hang in there with me, I have to work the next couple days but look out this weekend I'll knock a couple HPOW's outta the way. Until next time ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone