More Sewing Adventures


The above picture is my most recent sewing project. I'm not sure the type of dress it is but it looked like a fairly simple pattern so I chose it. The dress is cute, not sure I would wear it out because it fans out and makes me look kinda round, prayerfully there will be a baby belly soon and then I could wear the dress  :) Gosh, so, I have to learn to get better at zippers, I didn't take a picture of it but I sewed the zipper to two parts of the dress and had to take the whole thing out and do it all over again. Eesh.  Oh well, it's a learning process right? Anywho, I love this fabric, I'll at the very least wear this dress around the house. Until next time : p.
Yours Truly, in the dress all done  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone