Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas

I love homemade tortillas, one problem though, I can't ever seem to get them into circular shape and it frustrates me! Oh well, I plug on, determined to get it right, will this be the time??





Mix ingredients, roll into jelly roll and cut into 8 equal parts
Roll into balls and let rest.



After resting, roll out into best circle you can, I was happy with this one

And this one  :)

Ha! Not so much with this one. 
Finito! I got most of the 8 tortillas into round shapes. I was very pleased!

I loved this recipe, I think the only difference in this recipe was I allowed the dough to rest for like 2 hours, it made all the difference in the world when rolling them out. So now I have a new whole wheat tortilla recipe. That's it for now. I got the recipe from here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone