Ways I'm trying to make my life easier

So, I've been trying to make my food prep a little easier, that being said, I've decided every month I will make some things in bulk to help reduce my food prep. At the beginning of the month, I buy a whole fryer chicken and cook it in the crock pot overnight then have three bags of precooked shredded chicken. I'm also making my own refried beans in the crockpot monthly. Also, this month I used my homemade whole week tortillas and made frozen breakfast burritos. I hope to keep this going and get some sort of system. That's it for now, until next time ;p.

Shredded Chicken

Refried beans, I freeze them.

Frozen breakfast burritos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone