My Lil Garden

Alrighty, so I have wanted to try my hand at gardening for a long time but, first we lived in an apartment that didn't face a favorable direction for morning sun. Then when we moved into our current house I was working and figured plants would die with me being at work all day.

So, even though I'm a new mom with plenty of other things to do, I've been researching how to do some container gardening. So I introduce to you, my lil garden...



Being that I am now a stay at home mom, I figure I'll at least be home enough to water them so I'm gonna give it a shot. I bought three starter plants from Lowes. I bought one roma tomato, one cherry tomato and one early girl. I also planted from seeds lettuce and green beans. I pray they both germinate. Just have to wait and see  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone