7 Weeks and garden update

Our Maggie is 7 weeks! She's so smiley in the mornings, it's awesome! So far, it's nothing we do she just sometimes smile and I drink every single grin in. I have yet to catch one on camera, but I am trying. Also new this week is when she gets really upset she has real tears, it rips my heart apart. I've been praying for strength because I know someday I'll have to discipline her and I can't let her tears get to me too much, but for now I try to quickly stop the tears.

Some good news on the garden front is my plants are growing like weeds, ha! My beans all germinated and I had WAY too many so I had to thin them. So far though, everything is looking great and I look forward to seeing if flowers start to form on my tomato plants. Here are some pics...

Early girl- indeterminate

Roma tomato

Lettuce

Cherry Tomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone