Upcoming Posts

Well, here I go again. I've been awful with this blog. I have many many reasons, good reasons, mind you for not keeping up with it. However; I'd like to write more and I think having this blog as a sort of accountability for keeping up certain things in my life.

I'd like to think of it as a sort of online journal if you will. I'm in a phase of life right now where I think the accountability of remembering to write and also the release of feelings good or bad would be therapeutic.

I will continue to write about the kids at least monthly if not more. I also want to journal Maggie's journey through her momma's eyes. I'm getting ready to start my spring garden. I'm making it a personal goal to continue to learn to sew and craft so I'm trying to do one project per month. I also would like to be brutally honest about some of my goals for myself personally and see if I can improve in some areas. I've also started the long, informative and tedious adventure of real food. Obviously real organic food for Maggie is best so that has helped me work harder in this area. Alright, well are you all ready? I am, I've been trying to write this post for 6 weeks and it's finally done. Tah Dah! Hope I can do what I want to do. Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone