Loss

Hey All.

You probably haven't wondered where I am because, a. I'm terrible at blogging and b. I'm guessing you're my Facebook friend and you know my mom died.

My mom is gone. I've lost my mom. My best friend is no longer on this earth where I can talk to her. I'm at a loss. It hurts so deeply most days it consumes my thoughts. I've been honest with others who have told me what I'm experiencing is normal. I feel like I'm in a fog. I feel like I'm just going through the motions and not truly living life. I'm told that this feeling will pass and someday I'll be able to live this life again instead of just existing.

I look forward to that day because though this is necessary and good to grieve it's crazy painful and I fear what being this emotionally "automatic" could do to my sweet children who have been through so much.

I hope to get back to blogging, I was doing so well before my mom and moving. I hope to get back to that sometime. This blog is my little outlet and I needed to write tonight. This all just hurts so much. I am clinging to Jesus with all I am. That's all for now. Goodnight.

Comments

Love you friend. I'm so sorry. <3

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone