Running Week 4

Hey guys,

So only difference to my running this week was my mileage was increased. 3.5 miles Tuesday and Thursday and 5 miles for my long run. I am truly amazed at how I feel during the 5 miler. I kept thinking I'd have to walk some portion but nope! So far I'm really impressed with my training. This was the second time I have ran 5 miles and at the end I'm feeling great, like I could do more, which I figure is a good thing since the half is 13.1 miles. Only downfall about the 5 miler is I felt like I was running faster and I wasn't. Did 5 miles in 58 minutes which was like an 11:32 mile. Bummer. Oh well, I'll keep striving to get faster with my short runs and pray it pays off with my long run, until next time.  : p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone