Unhealthy Treat...Homemade Cinnamon Rolls :)

So, the hubby and I got back from running with our church group yesterday and I was absolutely craving cinnamon rolls, therefore, drum roll if you please...that is my hpow this week, homemade cinnamon rolls.

They were so much easier than I thought. Two thoughts on them though, they tasted good, however; next time I would cook them less and I would try to cook them in a round cake pan. I only had a pie pan, just to see if it would be different. Pictures...

Dough
Filling

Dough after kneading

All rolled out

Filling added

Missed the pic, rolled into log, cut into 8 equal pieces placed in pie plate

Almost finished, just add frosting :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone