Chicken Soup for Sick Soul (Homemade)

Hey all,

So hubby has been really sick for about two weeks and I thought some homemade chicken noodle soup and bread would be nourishing for him. This is the latest HPOW.
Veggies cut up ready for the pot

Homemade noodles ready to go

Simmer veggies until soft, then add noodles

Homemade french bread with the soup :)

I personally loved this recipe and since I'm back blogging, I remember the hubby wasn't crazy about it but I don't remember why. Oh well, it was quite tasty. Again, there seems to be a trend with my noodle making and needing to make them thinner. Guess I'll have to put more muscle into flattening them next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone