Broccoli Cheese Quiche

So when I was meal planning last week, I saw that I had a lot of eggs and thought, why not try a quiche.

Ingredients

Brown rice crust

Cooked brown rice in pie pan

broccoli, eggs, cheese and milk

Ready for the oven

I forgot to take an after picture, because by the time it was done I was so flustered that dinner was so late. So, I won't say for sure but I don't think I'm a fan of quiche. The recipe said 35 minutes, well it took about 55. That being said I thought it would have really good flavor and it was mostly bland and not very tasty, this will likely be the only time I make this dish. Oh well, at least I can say I tried it. Well, baby girl just woke up, until next time ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone