Weekly Pinterest



I pin multiple things per day, I always think awesome idea, who knows if I'll ever try it. Well, I pinned this just the other day and found that I had all the ingredients at home so decided to give it a whirl.  This weeks, is homemade jamba juice. My favorite thing at jamba juice is razmataz, but I cannot afford the 4 bucks it costs and with this heat I've wanted it a lot lately. Well, now I know I can make it at home, woot woot! Thank you to http://somersetwardrecipeclub.blogspot.com/2009/01/jamba-smoothie-recipes.html for the recipes.




It was simple just put two scoops of frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, 12 oz raspberry juice( I only had raspberry-apple), two scoops orange sherbet and ice in a blender, tah dah, homemade razmataz, yummy! It literally tastes identical. The only thing is at jamba juice its a darker pink color my juice is because I used apple raspberry that it is lighter but it still tastes the same! What a cool yummy treat on a hot summer day.

Oh I just can't help myself, here is some cuteness!!

Enjoying her exersaucer :)

Comments

ooo now I want to make one! And love the cuteness at the end. :)
Evie said…
yummy! I might have to try that mix. It is definitely time for cool drinks.

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone