Our Little Beardinal Fan

Hey Everybody,

So most of your know that I am a die hard Cardinals fan. Yes, I'm aware my team consistently struggles but I still love them and will always root for them. This is fun in my marriage because hubby is a Chicago Bears fan.

So, at church this month the topic is called playbook and while the playbook for church is the Bible the pastor and all the staff are encouraging us to dress in football attire. So fun! Couldn't wait to dress up our girl, well come to find all the Cardinals stuff I had she has outgrown and all she has is a Bears shirt, which I don't mind if she roots for them both (based off of her attire) however, I like my baby girl to look like a girl and the shirt was just way to boyish. Therefore I thought I'll make her some girly sports outfits.

Well, while perusing Pinterest I found a tutorial for a circle skirt and the idea came to me, I'll make our little girl a circle skirt with one side Bears and the other side Cardinals and so was my project yesterday. 




I'm actually quite pleased with how they turned out and the circle skirt  is SO easy to make. I'll be making more for a sweet girl, with different fabric of course!  Okay well, that's it for now.

Since it's MY blog, here is our girl in my team  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone