16 Months


I love Kleenex




I was just sitting here reveling in wonder and disbelief. My baby is 16 months old. The last month has been explosive for her. She is no longer blabbering as much and is making more intentional verbal words. She will now repeat things you say and she is understanding more. Her new words this month are turtle, kitty, banana, please and more to name a few. There are many more but forgive I can't think of them at the moment.

She can now climb onto the couch. Which means she is capable of a lot more danger. So far she isn't playing in the toilets and I think that is because I accidentally smashed her finger in the lid one day. Hard lesson and certainly not intentional. She has grown 3 inches in the last 6 weeks and can now reach so much more. I'm having to learn the hard way to get rid of clutter on my desk habit. Because if I don't she will pull all my papers and clutter off onto the floor.

I think we have finally had a breakthrough with her and her eating. For the past three weeks she has been eating pretty much anything we give her. I can finally fix one thing for dinner because she will eat what we're eating. yay! She is still picky but hey she's a kid.

Last month we went on two weeks worth of vacation in one month and since then I haven't gotten her to sleep consistently. She wakes up on average of 1-3 times per night. I think I may have to find some thicker skin and let her cry a little more but I'm not there yet.

Okay, well I think that is all. We love our girl so much. I know how spoiled we are to have such an easy baby. I'll bet our next one will give me a run for my money. HA!

Love to help mommy garden

Hey Pretty girl

Finally got her to keep a pony tail in, one day only :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone