My Why

So..Drum roll please....I want to reboot this blog. I really have to make it a priority even more so now with three littles. I know that writing is good for me. I know it is a sort of outlet for me that I need ever so badly. I also think if I need to keep up with this blog it will help me be accountable too. I have some goals I'm wanting to achieve and believe that needing to keep up with this little blog will help me do that.

The topics that I hope to share with you and thus make me accountable are my real food journey, my sugar addiction and my desire and implementation of positive parenting with my kids. Over the next three days I will make a separate blog post of these three things and why I'd like to blog about it and hopefully make myself accountable. Don't hold your breath but I hope to surprise you! Enough for now, goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone