Sugar!

Unfortunately, I'm like the rest of America and I'm addicted to sugar! My body craves it! It's so sad. It's something I desperately want to change. Again, unfortunately, with all of the stress in my life, my daughters cancer, my mothers cancer, my mother in law's cancer and a very challenging season in my marriage. Chocolate has been my coping mechanism and it has been for a very long time. This will not be an easy thing in my life to change but I'm hoping I can.

I will be realistic about it though. I do believe that if I try to get rid of all sugar in every form I will fail miserably and rebel. So, my game plan is to wean myself off refined sugar. I hope to substitute my organic cane sugar for coconut palm sugar, dates, figs, honey and maple syrup and hopefully, eventually, stevia(I'm not there yet). Stay tuned for how this goes, should be very interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone