Week 2 Day 3 and 361 days

Alight so, my third run for the week, running speed 5.5, had to decrease it a little because my hip was bothering me, total miles 2 1/4, found it a little challenging, but that is just what I want right? Not that it's getting easier but I do find that I enjoy it, I've found that I have to be really careful not to tell myself, "oh I can skip it today" or else I find my inner couch potato kicking in.

361 days, you may wonder what that means, well I'll tell you, in 361 days my wonderful hubby will be done with residency.I wish I was the perfect residents wife, but I'm not. I'm 100% proud of my husband, he amazes me with his ability to handle all the aspects of residency. Mentally, with how much he studies, physically with the amount of hours he works, and emotionally with his ability to handle stressful situations. I'm exceedingly impressed with his many talents, but I would be lying if I said I did well without him. Which, if you know me at all, you would know that I struggle consistently with how much he works and how little I see him. I pray for continued strength and patience to handle his schedule. I have to say I have a renewed spirit and I think it's because this is his final year and there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. I can only hope with God's guidance I can be better this year. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone