Catch Up

Hey All,

So I'm going to appear a little behind in my running. So Sunday, I went out to the workout room to run and it was locked, so I was unable to run for my third day last week. I did workout on Tuesday night and learned a valuable lesson. I tried to run dehydrated, made myself dizzy and nauseous as well as overheating my body and giving myself a heat rash, oops. Needless to say, I will be extra careful to make sure I'm hydrated before going running again. Despite feeling horrible, I did finish my run on Tuesday night, it is an interesting plan this week: run 1/4 mile, walk 1/8, run 1/2, walk 1/4,run 1/4, walk 1/8, and run 1/2, totaling 2 miles, I did have to slow down the run for 1/4 mile because I didn't feel well, all in all though, I ran 2 miles running speed ranged from 5-5.7, running again on Friday and boy will I make sure I'm hydrated and ready to go, until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone