Early Morning Run

Got up early this morning, 5am to be exact, so that I could run before work. I anticipated that it would go roughly, well I was wrong it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Ran 2.19 miles, running speed 5.5, found it mildly more challenging than Sunday's run, but I think that was because I was barely awake, ha!

I've been looking at how I'm going to move from training for a 5k to the 1/2 marathon and the training schedule has you running 4 days a week, well I work 3 days out of the week, so I figured I would have to start running before work to get all the running days in one week. I'm also going to start doing yoga, a church close to my house offers yoga classes free of charge and it's yoga without all the spiritual uck that sometimes yoga can have, well the only day of the week I could take yoga would be on my days off, which is another reason why I'm going to start running in the morning before work. Okay, well that's it for now, until next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone