Day 3

Hello all,
Did my 3rd day yesterday morning and I'm proud to say that I've met my goal's everyday this week. Not only have I always made it to 2.25-2.3 miles, I've increased my sprint at the end starting at a 45 sec sprint to now a 90 sec sprint. I know these are not big deals but they are my personal goals and I'm very encouraged that I've met them. :) Yesterday ran 2.35 miles, running speed between 5.7-5.8, it was decently challenging. Is running an addictive type of activity? I'm finding myself hoping I can run tomorrow before we leave for California...am I an addict? hehe :p Anyhow, I will be leaving for my first yoga class in about an hour. :) Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone