BIG Running update

Okay, well for those of you who have been paying attention, I haven't kept up with blogging about running. Let's start with a clean slate okay? Okay, last week was the official first week of 1/2 training. Both me and the hubby are on training plans. This week went well. Couple rough spots but I think that is expected. Although I don't feel I'm improving tons, I can tell you that when I first started this shenanigans, I could barely and breathlessly run 1 mile. Now 3 seems less and less challenging every time I do it. In fact Tim and I ran with our church group this Saturday. I battled a side stitch the whole way but the four miles seemed fairly short. Hopefully, my training will get me somewhere.

Since I'm officially training, I'd like to let you all know, my personal goal is to run the 1/2 in less than two and one half hours, I know it's a tall order, but training 6 days a week, I'm really hoping I can. Okay well that's it for running this week, until next time ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone