Craving

Okay all, so I got home from work last night and was craving a yummy taco salad and I didn't feel like going to taco bell so I decided to look up the recipe for homemade taco salad shells. To my surprise it's a really easy quite quick recipe.


1/4 cup water, 1/2 tsp EVOO in large bowl, I had 10 in tortillas so I used a large tupperware.
Roll tortilla in above mixture, let excess liquid drip off, place small bowl( I used a ramekin) in bottom of baking dish, cover with foil then mold tortilla over ramekin.
Remove from oven when tortilla begins to brown and get crispy on outside. Flip molded tortilla over and place back in over for 3-5 minutes until inside is no longer moist.
Finished Tortilla  : )
Fill with favorite ingredients, top with sour cream and salsa, YUM!

 Just as I was getting mine out of the oven my hubby walked in and said he wanted one too, so I made the second in the toaster oven and it worked well. Hubby said to make this more often he loved them! Until next time ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone