Weekly Running

Hey All,

So for those that follow my running, my schedule goes like this...Monday stretch and strengthen, Tuesday run 3 miles, Wednesday run 2 miles or cross train, Thursday run 3 miles, Friday rest  :), Saturday 3 miles or 30 minutes cross training, and finally Sunday run 4 miles. Runs went fine until Sunday, being the dummy I can be, I attempted to run 4 miles outside in 86 degree weather, whoops, won't do that twice, still too hot, needless to say the run didn't go well, this is my first week doing my Hal Higdon training plan, I would redo this week since my run Sunday didn't go so well, except next week is basically identical. That's it for now, until next week. ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone