My Little Amigurumi Friend

Hey Everybody,

About a week ago, I was perusing around Hobby Lobby and I found myself making a mental note of all the crafts and DIY stuff I wanted to learn how to do. Among one of those crafts was amigurumi. Pronounced ah-mee-gu-ru-me. Amigurumi is making little stuffed animals out of crochet. I've known how to crochet since I was a young girl and thought to myself, I could do this!

After cleaning yesterday, I decided to give it a try. I present you to my amigurumi!



This little pink elephant is my first creation. I hope my accuracy with how to place body parts comes with time. She has a little down syndrome ear but still I think it's cute and it was fun and simple to make. Well there you have it folks, that is amigurumi, until next time  ; p.

Comments

thejacksgraze said…
that is adorable, Anna!

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone