Week Nine...Three Weeks To Go

Three more weeks, am I ready? Well, I can tell you, I could run the half tomorrow but I would be really slow and my time would be pitiful. Running this week went well, again 5 mile runs in the week and 8 miles long run. Being that our long runs were on Christmas this year, I with a bad attitude and all, plopped on the treadmill, hubby on the other one and we both did our long runs inside on Christmas night. I never thought the day would come where I could say I ran for one and one half hours on the treadmill but I did. Interestingly enough, I ran 8 miles and wasn't even winded. How in the world does that work? Anyway, truth be told, running 5 days a week is beginning to feel more like a chore and less enjoyable, though I am enjoying seeing my progress. I am determined to finish strong. Three more weeks!  Until next time, Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone