Running Week 7 and 12K

Wow, past the half way mark with my training. This week was good. I had two rest days instead of just one because of a 12K I ran at the end of the week. Had to run 4.5 miles Tue and Thur and 3 miles crosstraining Wednesday and Sunday. The runs went well, nothing to complain about and no impending injuries creeping up so I'm grateful for that. For the 12K, I had a goal for myself of doing it with an 11:30 mile, I came crazy close, ran 11:35 mile, but still I finished strong and felt pretty good afterward, what more can you ask, right? Anywho, that's it for this week. The pic below was taken by my mom who surprised us and wished us well right before the race. Until next time all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone