Garden update

So my garden is growing. I'm beginning to think that my planting zucchini in the bags wasn't a good idea. I don't think the bags are draining very well and the plants are not looking healthy at all. I planted a back up seed the other day ( I know it's late) but I just can't go all summer without zucchini so it's possible my experiment will fail.

I've had BIG problems with birds. They have eaten the tops off of 5 plants now. Three of them I replaced. At least now, my plants are big enough that even if eaten that won't be the end.

Gardening, love and hate relationship. I love the organic produce and satisfaction of growing something myself. I hate the pests. Especially this years birds. Giving me a lot anguish this year. Oh well.

At least my tomatoes are doing well. Can't wait to start eating some homegrown tomatoes. Until next time.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone