Days 2 & 3

This will be one post for two runs. Ran Wednesday, plan was to run 3 miles. Ran 3 miles, running speed between 5.6-6.4. I felt good with this run. One catch is, my right knee and ankle began to bother me toward the end, figure I'd wait until Saturday for the third run and see if they are better. 

Well, Saturday is upon us, ran this morning, was supposed to run 3.1 miles today, ran 3.25, my ankle not so much knee was still a little irritated, I'll probably see if it goes away and it's just some growing pains. Running speed this morning was 5.8-6.4. Felt good, we'll see what happens next week. Stay tuned, I have a homemade cake in the oven for my HPOW this week. Can't wait to see how it turns out  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone