Final Week Saturday Run

Okay, if you've read my last post, you'd know that the workout room was locked on Thursday so I had to do my final run today. Well, I'm excited to say, I just had one of the best runs I've ever had. I ate a good hearty dinner last night, slept plenty, and I went slower than I had previously. I started my run at 5.6 and kept it at that pace for the majority of my run. I've found if I cover up the stats of my run with a magazine it's a lot less discouraging and helps me focus less on how much further I have to go and more on enjoying myself. I know that minimum I ran 3.5 miles however, the treadmills int he workout room tend to just switch off, ugh! But I'm sure I ran at least 3.5 miles. Anyway, I'm very excited hopefully this is the start of great mold to get into with my running. Next week I start my 1/2 marathon training, woot woot! Until next time. ; p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone