Final Run For This Week

Hey Guys,

So, I was blessed to come home early from work yesterday and figured because I was slackish in the morning that I should run since I got home early. Came home to a sleeping post call hubby, who woke up and ran with me. Rather discouraging this time, I had to stop running a couple of times because I just felt exhausted, ugh! Anyway, interestingly enough the hubby was running in the gym with me this time, a first. He said he sees that I'm running more up and down than forward and he thinks I could be wasting energy doing that. I will definitely make a conscious decision not to do that anymore and see if that improves my runs this next week. With the exception of a couple of stops, I ran 3 miles, running speed between 5.5-6. Hopefully, things get back to normal this next week. This next week is my final week for the 5K. After that I'll be following a 1/2 Marathon training schedule January 15th is coming fast. Until next time ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone