Friday Post on Monday

Fridays are my crafts or works in progress Fridays. Friday morning my mother in law went up to be with the Lord. She lost her 4 year battle of ovarian cancer. We're deeply saddened and will miss her greatly. Needless to say it's been a really rough week, actually, a rough month. I'm choosing joy that she is no longer in pain and that she is rejoicing with our Savior.

Back to my projects. I started this little guy a couple weeks before Henry was born.

These pretty colors will be Piglet...someday.

My next project that I can't wait to try is this one, isn't it cute? Crochet Little Gobbler Decorative Potholder_00_2176

Goal is to have several of these made. I have a secret desire to be able to make some crochet fun and be able to sell it. Maybe these could be cute little thanksgiving decorations! Any who, that's it for this post. Now for the next, ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone