Ever Been To Floridinos?

Have you ever had pizza rolls or muffins, whatever they are called. There is this little pizza place in Gilbert called Floridinos, for 5 bucks you get 12 pizza rolls, I love these. Well, I live in Phoenix, 45 minutes from Gilbert and Floridinos, therefore, I decided to try and make my own.

Two little tidbits you should know is, my hubby is a huge fan of the toaster oven, he used it avidly during his bachelor days, well I've rarely used it in the 14 months we've been married, all this to say I am attempting to cook more in the crock and the toaster oven to decrease heating up the apartment. Basically my research has shown and my hubby attests to the fact that anything you can cook in the regular oven you can cook in a smaller scale in the toaster oven. So here we go, my attempt at pizza muffins....

Ingredients
Rising Time
Supposed to be a rectangle but I'm def still learning in this way, this is the best my rectangle got :)
Pizza Sauce, check
Toppings, check
Roll it up
Pre-baking
Cook time, go toaster oven, go :)
All done, now to taste.
Well, verdict is, my hubby really liked them. They tasted good, need a little more flavor and next time I will roll the dough a lot tighter because these rolls were big and kind of loose. As for the toaster oven it held it's own and I will be trying more recipes in it as long as it's still over 110 outside. Alright, this one is long, sorry, until next time guys  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone