First Run

Normally, my first run of the week is Monday, however a little virus invaded my body on Monday and made me sick, ugh! Anyway, thank you Lord, I was able to get up and run this morning. Plan this week is to run 2.5 miles without stopping every day. I was a little nervous but anxious to try this week, only because I constantly wonder if my endurance really is building.

Well I ran this morning, 2.75 miles, it was very challenging but I believe that has everything to do with my chest congestion and not being able to breathe normally, ha! I also got out to go run, turn on my tunes and my ipod had died. Never realized how helpful my music was until today. I'll be sure to charge it every night before a run so that doesn't happen again. Oh yeah, I'm happy to report, no knee pain at all, thank you Jenni!!! Until next time, ; p.

Comments

thejacksgraze said…
hooray! Glad I could "help" (= way to keep running!

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone