HPOW # 2


I was going to skip my homemaking project of the week being that it's my birthday this weekend, however; I decided tonight we would have chicken soft tacos with homemade tortillas. The homemade tortillas are the project. Let's see, what did I learn, next time I'll make the tortillas a little larger, they shrank a little during the cooking and also, I'll research a little on how to make them more perfect circles, the little type A in me tried to make them good circles, to my disappointment it's more difficult than it looks. Anyway, the hubby loved them and I liked them as well. Well that's it for now, until next time. ; p

Comments

First off, happy birthday! Second off, I think you need to post your tortilla recipe, they look really yummy!
Momma said…
http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/flourtortillas.htm here you are, enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone