Run #2

Normally, I run all my work days, which typically are Mon, Wed and Thur. Well with pain on Monday, I figured yoga on Tuesday and would run Thurs and Saturday. Having heard from my sister in law about some stretches I could do that would decrease knee pain, I'm happy to report that although my knee hurt a little it was nothing like Monday. So my run today was 2.5 miles, running speed of 5.5 (I'm keeping it slow in order to prevent injuries.)

I may explore the idea that my running shoes are getting old and get some different ones this weekend. We'll see :) Plan Saturday is to run the full 2.25 miles without stopping, I did 2 miles without stopping, so I hope I can do 2.25 on Saturday. I"ll be sure to let you know, until next time ; p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Boppy Pillow

My Toxic Life

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone