Run # 3, Amazing Husband & Best Birthday Present!!

Okay, start off, today is my birthday, 26 yikes! Woke up at 545 so I figured I'd get up and run to start my birthday. Plan today was to run 2.25 miles without stopping and I did just that, in fact, including my 5 minute warm up I should have ran 2.5 miles and was so energized I ran 2.65, not a big deal I know but I'm excited, I can feel my endurance growing and my running improving, I love it!

Got back from my run all sweaty and out of breath and what do I find??? My hubby awake and making breakfast for me, he's so sweet! We sat down to breakfast and a gift was waiting for me on the table, it was a coupon book, homemade kind :). At the end of the coupon book there was a sticky note that said you should Turn On The Fan. So I said, I'll turn it on after breakfast and he says, you should turn it on now. So I got over to the fan and turn it on and lo and behold, 7 Cardinals tickets fly off the fan and all over the floor!!! I was so excited I was jumping up and down. I'm a new Cardinals fan but I love them and I get to go with my whole family, I'm so excited!!!


I'm so blessed, I love my husbands creativity and his ability to be romantic, this will go down as one of my most favorite birthdays to date!! I'm off to spend time with my family, until next time!  : p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Toxic Life

Homemade Boppy Pillow

Second Week, First Run and Spinach/Chicken Calzone